Costs of Membership
Regular Member Annual Membership - $35.00
Life Time Membership - $350.00
Student Member Annual Membership - $15.00
Retiree Member Annual Membership - $15.00
Organization Annual Membership - $100.00
NOTE: Members may no longer renew as a Charter Member. This was an option available only during the first year of the Group.
If you do not want to pay via credit card, please send the check to: Dr. Christina Sieloff, MSU CON, 315 Apsaruke,
1500 University, Billings, Montana 59102. Make the check out to Christina Sieloff (c/o King International Nursing Group).
To join, click on the box at the bottom of this page.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to Members Only section of the K.I.N.G website
- Networking to other individuals from around the world
- Opportunity to apply for KING research grants
- KING membership directory
- Complete bibliographies of publications related to Dr. King (particularly useful for students)
- Systems Update - regular newsletter of the K.I.N.G., includes activities of the K.I.N.G. and recent
- publications related to Dr. King's work
- Theory of Goal Attainment (synopsis) (particularly useful for students)
- King Conference discounts and special offers to members
- Conference abstracts and handouts
- Opportunities for volunteer involvement